Keep trucking....

Shoulder is progressing in the "healing department", but not as fast as I'd like.  I keep reminding myself the doctor told me a year...ack...a year?!  Physical therapy is..well..physical therapy!   I am feeling better for sure.  Trying to decide if pre-surgery shoulder is better and I do think it is, but there are those times that I think it feels the same...but that's the "not so patient" person talking.  I have to give myself time to heal.

I did have someone tell me that they were out of their sling in 2 weeks--kind of jokingly--and I had to explain, my disease--then got a quick-oh?.  I am out of the sling now, but still limited as to what I can do.  I don't know how long until the pain ceases and the motion comes back, but I'll keep trucking!

So, back to the disease of ankylosing spondylitis (AS).  This will not heal me.  I probably will have future surgeries repairing joints that are destroying themselves from the inside.  I will have to endure this earthly pain, but I will have a heavenly healing like non other--one day!  Until that day, I will rejoice in the Lord, for He is good.  He will never leave me nor forsake me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

when your DR says, "you are making my brain hurt"

3 jaw surgeries in one year?!

Weight loss/gain/bloating/gassiness.....