blessed

Living with ankylosing spondylitis (AS)can sometimes be very hard. Take today for example..couldn't open the turkey to make my sandwich, so my 15 year old did it for me.

I am thankful that I can Christmas shop right here on-line! No, walking and carrying packages!

Just a bit of rambling today. It's raining...everything hurts, but I am blessed. Blessed to have my family! Both of my girls are so amazing and smart! Both made B's or better on their grades for the 1st semester (college and high school). Blessed to have such an awesome husband!

Really need to take a methotrexate shot..haven't in 2 weeks, but I truly do NOT want to feel so nauseous. Took my enbrel injection and realized that the reaction I have to it is pretty bad itself. This medicine that we MUST have really does kick your butt!

Wishing everyone a pain free (or at most manageable) day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 jaw surgeries in one year?!

when your DR says, "you are making my brain hurt"

Weight loss/gain/bloating/gassiness.....